It's Wednesday and thus time for a new round of '5 Happy Inspirations'. You might have noticed one thing: I am still resisting the urge to post Xmas related decoration - I know, when I start I won't be able to stop till the end of December and so I will wait a little bit longer. Which is not difficult at all with so much inspiration all around. This week these beauties caught my eye:
1. This amazing low chair called 'Amore Mio' by Jon Goulder is a whimsical modern interpretation of mid-century design.
2. The 'Seaside Lantern' by Fashion for Home is just the right thing for a wanna-be seaman like me!
3. How about tales not in books but on plates? Crazy? I'd say quirky. Like the Massya collection by Travarente.
4. Colour, colour, colour - am I annoying with my yellow obsession? Anyway, I do love this coffee table called 'Luke' by Fashion for Home.
5. A new year is approaching and thus the need for a beautiful new (preferably handmade) calendar. I love this fruit inspired one as seen on Etsy.
Happy hump day, folks!