I guess everybody knows the magic story of Peter Pan. The story of a mischievous little boy that never ages. Sometimes, I admit, I am a Peter Pan myself. A boy within who wants to fly and sail away. And truth be told, being a child within is essential - to keep us open-minded, to embrace the world and remember the simple things that used to bring so much joy and happiness in our childhood. What were/are you? I was and still am a little sailor. Sailing the world, inhaling the salty sea breeze, and feeling the unlimited freedom of the seas. Well, living close to the Alps requires enough fantasy and some little tricks and tweaks to bring the coastal feeling into my home. But that's where home decoration comes in handy, right? So, here are five happy coastal inspirations to sail the seven seas right there, in your home!
1. Sailor + Regatta Navy Duvet by Unison - ideal to dream of nautical adventures.
2. This worn sideboard by Kare Design looks like Captain Cook's booze storage.
3. The bathmat by H&M Home adds a coastal feel to any bathroom.
4. West Elm's geometric vase collection is perfect to highlight a little beach inspired corner in your home.
5. Ahoy there sailor! Anything to add? The perfect tea towel by Unique Boutique for little sailors.