Spring has sprung, my friends! Mild temperatures, blossoming nature, sunshine - it's time to stow away your thick blankets, warm rugs and winter decoration. Let the sunshine in! Open your window, take a deep breathe and celebrate spring - with these five happy inspirations for example.
1. Add colourful glass bottles in warm hues on a windowsill to play with the sunrays and multiply vernal light in your home.
2. Craspedia in a yellow striped vase? This screams springs!
3. How about a dash of sunlight on your furniture? Like on a sidetable? Westelm has the right cutie.
4. Invest in a few new cushions with warm, springlike colours. I love this one by Ferm Living.
5. What to do after sunset? Create your own artificial sunlight with this sleek pendant.
Happy hump day!
Photography: Glass bottles by Karin Foberg via Ylva Skarp; Craspedia via Vartnya Hem; Sidetable via Westelm; Pillow via Ferm Living; Pendant Light via Iacoli & McAllister.