Today's '5 Happy Inspirations' come as a blogger wishlist. To be precise: as my blogger wishlist. The idea was triggered by a blogger competition organized by the German community 'So leb ich' (literally: That's how I live) for everyone loving homes and interiors. They are celebrating the 'six months-versary' of their shopping section which rounds-up some of Germany's finest design online stores. Bloggers were asked to pick five favorite pieces and at the end of the competition seven lucky bloggers will win one of their chosen goodies. Well, you don't have to tell me twice - here are my '5 Happy Inspirations' from the 'So leb ich' shopping section:
1. The Ferm Living cushion is one of my all-time favorites - loving the colours and the graphic design.
2. The absolute classic: The Eames DSW chair in black by Vitra. Sigh. Just sigh.
3. I would be as happy as a pear if I had the Enzo Mari illustration 'Due, la pera' in my home!
4. I fell in love with the Mañana lamp by Design House Stockholm during my Sweden trip in March!
5. There is no happier hanger in the world than Eames' 'Hang it all' by Vitra. A must for a happy home!
Now fingers crossed that I am one of the lucky winners! Happy hump day, folks!