We're half way to the weekend - truly a milestone, don't you agree? And thinking of half ways, I thought a real half way to proper holidays would be a cabin weekend in the surrounding mountains or on the shores of one of the Bavarian lakes. And thinking of a cabin weekend I got myself musing over a cabin vibe in interiors. This time, I've imagined a modern yet cosy cabin style: wood combined with graphic patterns, quirky details and a healthy pop of colour. Doesn't sound all to bad, right? So here are a few goodies to get the look:
1. A cute coffee platter with graphic pattern from one of my favorite Etsy stores, Asleep From Day.
2. Essential for the real cabin feeling: enamel mugs as seen on Labour And Wait.
3. A quirky, nature inspired and hand painted Gemma Orkin vase from West Elm is ideal to add a touch of style to any cabin.
4. A good feature piece made of wood is essential, too. I'd go for a modern and sleek one - like the Zeitraum sideboard as seen on Nest.
5. And colour goes everywhere. Really everywhere. I love this happy cushion from the brand new online shop of my fellow blogger at La Maison d'Anna G.