To be honest, with this rather unspectacular summer in Germany I sort of am open-minded to think of the upcoming autumn and winter season. What will be hot for interiors? Any colour trends? New decoration ideas? Well, one thing that I really like and would love to see trending in the next season is copper. There've been quite some copper ideas around, but I think there might be more to come in A/W 2012/13. What do you think? Hot or not? Here are '5 Happy Inspirations' visualizing my idea:
1. You don't need real copper for the copper trend. Best proof: This DIY idea by A Merry Mishap.
2. Copper-like cutlery? I'd say yes for a spectacular dinner with friends. Seen on Anthropologie.
3. Copper pipes reinvented as a desk lamp as seen on Inreda Utreda Blogg.
4. Bring the copper trend to the streets, too - for example, with a flashy copper bike. Seen on Wit Industries.
5. This cute Lup candleholder by Hay has been for quite a while on my wish list. Seen on Finnish Design Shop.