Do you need yet another blanket? More tumblers and cups? Probably not. But life would be a tad dull and monotone without those tiny little goodies that we reward ourselves with. The majority of us works hard - in offices, at home, as employees or running our own businesses. And its the little rewards that keep us running, working and accomplishing tasks. We can't reward ourselves too often with major holidays or luxury. But a small thing to add happiness to our home and our hearts is the ideal way to brighten up any day, no matter how stressful or bad it was. Here are five ideas to reward ourselves.
1. The Zoza blanket is handwoven in Ethiopia and adds colour and texture to your bed or sofa.
2. These coasters are so artsy, I would use them as decoration. Found them on Pretty Dandy.
3. I love the nautical touch to this canvas laundry bag. Ideal for white rooms and maritime fans. Seen on Ebury Home & Garden.
4. The coloured clay cups by Dawn Vachon would spice up every breakfast setting. In love!
5. The upcoming Sarjaton collection by Iittala is something I am eagerly waiting for. These tumblers are sublime - solid and delicate at the same time. Available as of September 2012.
Happy hump day!