Today I will KISS...you know, marketing talk, I will 'keep it short and simple'. I had a fun evening hanging out on Google with a few great German fellow bloggers as we were discussing some ideas for the near future. As a result, I ran short of time to compile my blog post for today so I won't bother you with too much 'Igor talk', instead I am leaving you with five happy finds:
1. A fun, geometric art print by Judy Kaufmann as seen on Pretty Dandy.
2. A beautiful glass canister for the bathroom or bedroom as seen on Anthropologie.
3. A soft blanket for a proper cuddle session as seen on 'by mölle'.
4. Warmly glowing votives from Iittala as seen on Connox.
5. A smart and stylish notebook as seen on Etsy.
Hope you like my happy finds! Enjoy this hump day!