Nothing is as easy as adding a fresh, new vibe to your interior design. If you start with the simple trick of adding one or a few new cushions to your sofa or your bed, you will feel invigorated and inspired to spin on and recreate your home decor. I love cushions and I admit, I have way too many. But on the other hand cushions are the best, quickest and quite often the cheapest way of redesigning your home. Swap the cushion covers, add them to your sofa, now think of another little item to tie in the colour, shape or pattern of your cushion, put it on the coffee table, the wall or sideboard and voilà - you've recreated your home with just a few tweaks! Here are five happy cushion ideas to get you started:
1. For colour loving hearts, this Fine Little Day cushion will hit it off and underline your style.
2. Sometimes we all need a little reminder to be happy. Easy peasy with this great happy cushion by Yellow Velvet.
3. Lindsey Lang plays with retro inspired shapes and vibrant colours in this cushion. Combine it with one-coloured cushions to highlight the design.
4. Personalize your sofa by boldly stating your zodiac with Jonathan Adler's Zodiac Pillow.
5. If your heart skips a beat when you think of neon hues, then opt for the new Ferm Living cushions. Dotted, with lines or little triangles - the range is great with pattern and (neon) colour.