Most people have their little rituals to rebound and refuel. For me it's a trip to Paris. And as long as I am not living there, I will keep on going there on a regular basis. Speaking of Paris, I will head there this Friday as I will attend this year's Maison & Objet show. But I digress. Some of you know that I passed the holidays in Paris. Some followed me along on my 'happy Paris' adventure on Twitter and Instagram. Now I want to share a few of my favorite snapshots from the City of Light.
This time I'll keep it short and simple and share just a few personal highlights:
- a winter walk in Montmartre
- a hot 'pain au chocolat aux amandes et pistaches' from the bakery 'Coquelicot' in Montmartre
- a visit to 'Le Petit Atelier de Paris'
- a coffee break with good old friends in Télescope Café
- a cinema night in Paris watching 'The Hobbit'
- a quiet and romantic Christmas eve and New Year's eve
- a visit to the fromagerie '38 Saint Louis'
- enjoying a fresh fig baguette and the cheeses 'Mont d'Or', 'Coeur Gourmand' and 'Banon'