Hello my friends! What a busy week it's been! After the great trip to the imm Cologne with lots of design inspiration and blogger meet-ups, I headed last Friday to Paris to chase more interior design inspiration at the Maison & Objet (more on this later this week). Moreover, I had the big pleasure to experience Paris as an enchanting winter wonderland: Paris experienced the heaviest snowfalls in years the past weekend!
Most of you know that I spent Christmas and New Year's in Paris too so I've decided to compile a mix of highlight pics to showcase the difference of Paris - with and without snow. Experiencing Paris with a lot of snow is simply magical - I was literally walking around with a big smile on my face. I just couldn't help it. On every corner there were jolly kids making snowmen and having snowball fights, people taking pictures everywhere and the parks were absolutely full with kids sledging, people walking under the snow, I even saw guys skiing and snowboarding in the park Buttes Chaumont! I love this city!
As this post is a sort of second part of last Monday's Paris report, I will share again some of my highlights from the last two Paris trips. So if you happen to be in the City of Light anytime soon, make sure to check these out:
- Excellent French food and impeccable service at Le Comptoir de la Gastronomie
- A refreshing walk in the park Buttes Chaumont
- Shopping home accessories, textiles and decoration at Bensimon
- Indulging in the most creative éclairs at L'Éclair de Génie
- Experiencing the plethora of jams, marmalades, honeys at La Chambre aux Confitures
- A stroll through the Rue Mouffetard
- A fresh pain au figue
Voilà! I hope you enjoyed my little virtual tour through Paris and I hope to welcome you again on my blog tomorrow!
Photography by Igor Josifovic