It is a matter of fact, there's been a lot of ups and downs for Habitat lately. But with its latest collection, Habitat seems to resurrect like the mysterious Phoenix out of the ashes. Now if you are looking for great furniture and home accessories for your private 'habitat', you might want to pop around Habitat's refreshed website with a fine selection of reasonably priced home goodies. Here's my five happy picks that I would get in an instant for a new room:
1. The 'Cori' sofa looks so puffy and soft yet it is so grown-up and chic with its anthracite colour.
2. The sleek 'Avery' pendant in black is made of rattan and combines a bohemian and urban style.
3. These little dessert plates are definitely happy: The 'Pudding' collection has a retro vibe and fruity decor. Made for delicious sweets or as decorative wall hangings.
4. The vibrantly red stool by Naoko Kanehira is part of the exclusive Habitat collection in cooperation with the Japanese designer.
5. The vintage rug 'Bessa' is very now and adds so much character to a room. One of each to go, please!
Do you like the new Habitat pieces?
Happy hump day!
Photography via Habitat