We continue with our 'British Week' on Happy Interior Blog. All eyes on the Brits and their creativity! Ever since I attended last year's London Design Festival I am convinced that the UK is a leading design nation full of creativity. But it's not only professional design that sets the tone. The Brits rock it all the way - from handmade goodies to refined interior design. For today's '5 Happy Inspirations' lets have a closer look at some great picks from the Etsy UK shops. Drum roll, please:
1. Nobody does retro as the Brits do. How about this retro inspired rain print by Eloise Renouf? At least it reminds us that there are no rainy days in a happy home!
2. Speaking of retro - the mid-century day bed sofa by Hopper & Space is a flirty fellow and a 'coup de coeur' for colour lovers.
3. The view of the calm sea is soothing and balancing - and incredibly stylish above a sofa in the living room or above your bed. Seen at Ribbon Squirrel.
4. The handpulled Scandinavian fish screen is in fact - British! Handmade by the fab British artist Jane Foster.
5. Playful, cute and oh so trendy. The linen tote bag with neon knitted bottom is an eye-catcher for your next home decoration shopping spree. Guaranteed! Seen at Memake.
Which one would you give the Brit Award to?
Photography via Etsy UK