Hello my friends! I'm back after a little getaway to sunny Greece and a fabulous design hotel. Soon more here on the blog. But for the time being let us indulge in a new '5 Happy Inspirations' post.
Some of you might know that I am one of those indecisive persons when it comes to interior design, styling and decoration. I love colourful details, I like natural styles with lots of wood, I adore rich textures and patterns with an ethnic vibe. Chaotic? Maybe. But one could also say eclectic, right? It's all about how you mix and interpret the pieces.
So this week's five happy finds have also one thing in common - the happiness they bring into a home. But let us have a closer look at those goodies:
1. My German fellow blogger Kai of Stilsucht has launched his first product in collaboration with the designer Thomas Schmitz. The hook named 'Cliffhanger' has its natural habitat in primarily - but not exclusively - typical German 'Altbau' (old buildings) high ceilinged, raw, pre war buildings, since two parallel water pipes are necessary to utilize the clever helper which is simply clipped between them.
2. Add a dash of summer with the 'Palm Trays' by Smart Living Objects. Made of rubber wood and coated with summery hues they are perfect to make you smile, even with the current weather!
3. I 'luuuuv' me some copper! How about this sleek pendant light with polished copper and a textile cable by the Dutch design team Ontwerpduo with Vij5? Yes, iconic Dutch design!
4. Cushions are my soft spot. And this one with a calming natural look is my 'coup de coeur' - the 'Sea Grass Cushion' by Nordic Elements is on my wish list!
5. The 'Lock' bamboo dinner table by the Dutch design label Plankton is an eye-catcher due to its spectacular base. Moreover, it's made of sustainably grown bamboo thus good for your home and for our environment!
Happy hump day, folks!