Phew, it's weekend my friends! And I am desperately in need of it, even though it's going to be a boiling hot one here in Munich. This week has been incredibly busy, chaotic, surprising and cool. But let me just put it down in a few bullet points what has marked this week:
- I painted my entire apartment with a few feature walls in the most amazing grey shades 'Down Pipe' and 'Plummet' from Farrow & Ball. The apartment was a complete mess and I had a whole day of work to clean it up and make it livable again.
- I sold my old Ikea sofa and made space for my new BoConcept sofa which will arrive very soon.
- I guest blogged over on Tastesheriff and Eclectic Trends.
- I went on a photo safari and wrote a travel report on Munich for a fabulous digital magazine.
- I attended a fun (and hot) blogger event at the new showroom of Danish design brand Vitsoe. Soon more on the blog.
- I was named one of the most inspiring interior design blogs by the German publication Wohnidee. Thank you!
- I am working on a cool blogging idea with two inspiring ladies, Judith and Jocelyn.
Photography by Igor Josifovic