Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Happy Interior Blog Recommends...
Please don't tell me you are already in a full Xmas mode for your home decoration. Cause I am not. Not yet. The past autumn days were too sunny and too mild to think of snow and Xmas ornaments. Instead I am inspired by nature inspired hues for our interiors, with splashes of fresh and invigorating greens juxtaposed dramatically with darker colors or black. So this week's product recommendations sort of grasp the idea I have in mind:
1. HAY document folder via La Maison d'Anna G.
2. The DL 01 lamp by Estall is a fashion object as the shade covers can be changed and come in various colors.
3. This cute pastel colored plant pot by Leif Shop is a winner!
4. A black leather rug made of recycled materials - one of the great pieces by Rug Solid.
5. Add a tropical breeze to your home with this quilted cushion by Malagoon.
Happy hump day, friends!